Thursday, October 2, 2014

Pictures




 Smoothie Time!





Sydney and I hanging out on campus shooting a video!
       Putting on Barbs necklace as she was getting ready to attend The Arc event.
Say cheese!
                                         After watching "Frozen" at the movies with Sydney
                         Met my new friend Steven at the Buddy Walk for Down Syndrome
                                             My new friend Tiffany from the Buddy Walk

                                            Sydney and I hanging out at the S.I.F.F. club party


                                                        Our Pledges to end the R-word

                                                               Food monsters!!




                                               Read some cute books at the Wilson Library!
                                                                          Pottery


                                                  The bowl I made for Sydney out of clay.
                                              Such a beauty, even when she doesn't pose.
                                                      Umm... we aren't eating cupcakes....
                                                             Okay.. fine... we are.




                                                                        Bowling!


       We ran into Sydney's boyfriend Harry Styles and just had to get a picture!

          At my "going away to college" dinner at Olive Garden where Stacy works!
Stacy was my number one supporter when I won Miss Kingston
                                         Spending the 4th of July with my neighbor Stacy!
                            With Lauren after Special Olympics swimming practice.
                                                           These girls swam great!
                                                                          Lizzy!
           Robert and Lizzy waiting for their turn in the swimming relay race.

                                                  Encouraging the work hard, Gabe!
                                                                Ready.. Set... Go!
                                                              And the winner is.....?
                                                           Talks by the poolside.

                                                My little hip-hopper, groovy, dancing queen!

My first day volunteering with Special Olympics, playing some b-ball. You bet I came back :)







 Western's S.I.F.F. "Allies For Inclusion" Club had a end of the year party!

No comments:

Post a Comment