Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Meet my friend Sydney!



Sydney is one of those people that can instantly uplift your mood, and her friendship is infectious. She lives life with so much passion and love that I thought you all would love to get to know just a little bit about her. She may have Down Syndrome, but once you get know her that is the last thing that even crosses your mind. One of our first outings together last year was watching the movie "Frozen" in theaters and we are still obsessed. She will always be Queen Elsa and for halloween I might just be her sister Anna. I hope this ignites a fire in your soul to advocate for equal opportunities and rights for people who have disabilities, and I hope that it makes you want to get to know Sydeny more. If so, I would love for you to come to an event and do so! I'll even be nice and share her!

No comments:

Post a Comment