Monday, February 16, 2015

You're never TOO OLD for sleepovers..

I spent the night at Syndey's house for the first time since we've been friends! Such a big step in our friendship, and the more time I get to hangout with her, the better. I am so appreciative of her family taking me in, and making me feel so welcomed and at home. We started the night off drawing pictures, then having a dance party, doing each others hair, eating dinner (which was absolutely delicious), more dance parties, then we watched frozen and had late night talks before bed. When we woke up I french braided both of our hair so we could be matching, and we went downstairs for breakfast. Sydney's dad made his special pancakes that were so yummy and as Sydney would say were"made with love". I had such a great time, and look forward to future sleepovers together!














No comments:

Post a Comment